1. What is your favorite color, other than orange?
Sparkles – is that a color? In my world it is! Sparkles makes everything better.
2. What are you most looking forward to during our 17 days of Minnesota summer?
Spending it on the back of my horse, Goody – Camping, Ranch Rodeoing, Team Penning, Trail Riding. Since she has taken most of the winter off, she may not agree with me on this. And…my annual trip to Montana where I stay at a ranch at the base of the Crazy Mountains. I have been going for over 12 years with a group that I met there from my first year, they have become my second family. The best part – NO CELL SERVICE!
3. What do you like to do when you’re not working?
Meat raffles and pull tabs with friends – this is of course when I am not outside enjoying the 17 days of summer.
4. Give us an interesting fact that most people don’t know about you?
My middle name is Christine. Say Kirsten Christine 10 times. If I was a boy, I was going to be named Christian, Dad could not let go of that name. Also, every one of my grandmother’s initials are in the name.
5. What book are you reading or show you are streaming?
Anatomy of a Scandal on Netflix and Deadly Cross by James Patterson.
6. If you had a slogan or tagline, what would it be?
Making fun happen wherever I go!
7. Describe yourself in 5 words
Lighthearted, thoughtful, busy-body, open-minded, positive