1. What is your favorite color, other than orange?
I find a grayish navy blue to be very calming. But I wear black, almost exclusively black.
2. What are you most looking forward to during our 17 days of Minnesota summer?
Ha, 17 days, I hope to drag it out a bit longer than that. Yes, I have them all planned out already. Camping for sure. I head to the BWCA every year. This year will be our second trip with our 5-yr-old. I also already have a trip planned for the Superior Hiking Trail.
3. What do you like to do when you’re not working?
When I’m not working, I spend most of my time with my family, and playing with my son. When I do get some time alone, I read a lot.
4. Give us an interesting fact that most people don’t know about you?
At one point in my career, I left my office-based marketing job to go work in a vineyard in New Zealand for a full year. It was one of the best and one of the most life-changing experiences I’ve had in my life.
5. What book are you reading or show you are streaming?
Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson and The Dry by Jane Harper. I just finished streaming Severance, and I am re-watching The Good Place.
6. If you had a slogan or tagline, what would it be?
Stay strong. Let’s give it a go.
7. Describe yourself in 5 words
Open, determined, patient, inquisitive, protective